Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time to simplify my time management.... bye bye facebook

Oh how time escapes me when I am having so much fun on facebook... but, I can still keep in contact with all my fans, clients and friends via my blog!! So... if you are not currently a follower of my blog, please start following me now, because by Monday of next week I will no longer be on Facebook. So sorry to all you Facebook fans... but, I am so busy now that I don't have time to keep up on all my communications, so I decided I must simplify and organize my time a little bit better, therefore, Blogging will be my main news and updating vehicle after Monday.

I have really enjoyed chatting with all of you on Facebook and I love all of your comments, updates, news, jokes, pictures, quotes, videos and everything else you've shared with me on there, so please, please continue sharing with me via blog or email. bobbie@bobbielyons.com

So, start following me now!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok so it works so disregard the email I sent you....lol