Friday, March 4, 2011

$75 Session Special - WOW!!!

Ok, so call me crazy, but for a limited time I am going to offer a $75 session special! I know! I know! It's nuts, huh?!

Well, let me explain what you will get with the session:

One hour with the photographer, that'd be me!
On location
Unlimited photos
Unlimited outfit changes
One dvd with 10 photos for your personal use
Online gallery of all the photos from the shoot

This special is good for Family shoots (up to 6 people), Maternity, Kids, Seniors, Engagements

You'd better call me now, because, at this price, these sessions won't last long!

 Be sure to mention this post!

Oh, and let me remind you about the refer a friend special too! If you refer a friend and they book and complete a session, you will get a $25 gift card!!!!

So..... What are you waiting for??!!! CALL ME NOW!
509-847-9897

No comments: