Friday, September 23, 2011

Just a fun little photo tip for the weekend....

Hey everyone, I thought I'd post a fun little photo tip for the weekend. If you are the subject of a photo, don't stand or sit square with the camera... tilt your hips and shoulders a little sideways. This is a sweet little trick us photographers like to use when doing portraits! Not only does is "slim" you, but it adds dimension to the photograph! Here's a sample of what I mean.....


So, instead of standing with her shoulders square to the camera, this beautiful model, Mariah, pushed her right shoulder back and therefore added a whole new dimension to the photo! Isn't she fabulous?!

Just keep that in mind next time you have your photo taken!

Have a great weekend everyone and keep it snappy my friends!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

good to know! i never know what to do when i'm getting my picture taken, i usually look very uncomfortable, haha! :) keep the tips coming!!