Friday, October 21, 2011

Brother Mine....

I have one older brother, and believe me, he is the king of my childhood heart! I looked up to him and cherished every fun moment I had with him and loved him soooo much, (I have sisters as well, but, I was the baby, can you tell?) He is now an awesome father of two fantastic young adults and married to one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet. I cannot think of another man, besides my father, that I would call my hero. From a little sisters point of view, brothers are awesome protectors, fantastic partners in crime, and great teachers of tricks and jokes!

Having said that, brothers have a special relationship that I really didn't grasp until I was privileged enough to spend some time with 3 young brothers. They have amazing chemistry and know each other so well! I saw expressions and looks, that I'm sure only those brothers know. It was great to see 3 boys who love each other so much, play and laugh together. I know how much I love my brother, and the bond I have with him is lifelong. But, after viewing these boys for a couple of hours, I can now say for sure, brothers have a bond that is exceptional and unique only to them. I suppose it would be similar to the bond I have with my sisters, which is, in fact, very different from the bond I have with my brother.


Shoots like this help me to grow as a person, a mother and a photographer! I LOVE THAT! I just had to share this with you!

No comments: