Monday, August 29, 2011

An itch that desprately needs to be scratched....

I have had the privilege of shooting some amazing families and some really unique teenagers. I've also been privileged to be a part of some really special events, weddings, graduations parties, engagements, anniversary parties, etc. But, I have been itching to step up my photography lately. I am ready to expand my creativity. It's an itch, I am dying to scratch!

I want to do some more elaborate infant and child sessions. Larger props, whimsical sets, etc. I would love to be able to do some exciting new engagement sessions and family sessions with themes.

I have some really crazy ideas, and I just need to find the right families willing to play along with me in my weird and playful imaginative photographic world!

So, in order to get the ball rolling, I figured Fall would be the ideal time to start on my new endeavours and it would be appropriate then to offer a special discount to all my clients, new or returning, who would like to participate in more eccentric photo shoots.

If you are in the Rim Country area of Arizona, and are interested in doing a shoot with me I am going to offer a FREE session to the first 5 to book a "Wild and Whimsical Photo Shoot". You will then have the option to buy a disc or prints. But, the session itself will be FREE!!! It will last anywhere from 1/2 hour to one hour, on location, (Payson, Pine, Strawberry or close by) and will be loads of fun and guaranteed to be memorable!!!

Call me today to reserve your spot! 928-978-4619

Keep it snappy my friends!!!

No comments: