Monday, August 22, 2011

Roses, lipstick and sparkles...

I had the most amazing privilege to be a part of a very intimate and sweet wedding over the past weekend. The Bride, Katie and her groom, Vince, are two of the sweetest people you could ever meet! What a perfect pair! I met wonderful people and had a great time. The dress was stunning, the venue was sweet and private and the air was filled with love and gratitude! Right now they should be somewhere across the pond....(they really weren't sure where they were going to end up on their honeymoon, they had standby tickets for Greece, but may have ended up somewhere else, just as romantic and exotic!)

I have never photographed a wedding where everyone was so nice and so cooperative! The families meshed together perfectly and made my job all the more easy and enjoyable! Thank you Katie and Vince for including me in your beautiful day!

No comments: