Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ever had one of those days?

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like your kind of floating through the day? You know, like things are getting done, but your not completely sure how or who got them done, you just know it's done. You know you made phone calls, you know you sent out mail, you even know you ran all of your errands for the day, but it feels like someone else was in your shoes doing all the work! This probably doesn't even make sense to some of you, but I had one of those days today. In fact this week, so far, has been awkward at best! I know I've taken care of things, but I feel like it should be Monday and I should just be getting things going. Maybe I am sleep deprived, maybe I am lacking a nutrient... whatever it is, I am sure this is one of the weirdest weeks ever! I think, (although I hate to declare it), I am almost caught up!!!! WHOA! I'm not even sure I know what that feels like anymore, but I am taking a leap here, and proclaiming, that I have just about got all the 'need to do' stuff done! You all know what that means don't you??? PLAY TIME! Wahhooooo! Now I can focus on my new packages and new shoot ideas and hopefully get all my ducks in a row to be able to reveal things to you very soon! It's very exciting! You've already seen my new logo and new ad style and I really hope you all like it! I love the colors and the style. 

So stay tuned and stay snappy!!

No comments: