Thursday, July 7, 2011

NEW: Lady of the Month Spotlight Interview

This is the very first Lady of the Month Spotlight Interview! Each month I will highlight a very special business Lady. You will be able to learn about her, her business and get some creative advice, tips and fun facts!

So, for my very first Spotlight Interview we are shining the light on Nataly Kimball of Beautifully Elegant!


 What got you interested in making jewelry?

 I took a jewelry and metalsmithing class my first year in college. I immediately fell in love! I wasn't that great at first, but knew that if I kept at it I would eventually get better. This class got me hooked on jewelry making!

 How long have you been making your jewelry?

 I have been making jewelry for about 5 years now. It was a hobby for a while- I just made jewelry for myself and family.

 What is your favorite piece you've made?

 My favorite piece would be the summer fun necklace. It is my favorite piece because it was the first piece I made for my etsy shop. I love the colors and textures of this necklace. I would defiently wear this necklace all the time if I could.


 What other creative things do you with your time?

 I also dabble into a lot of other things like owl collecting, calligraphy photography, and graphic design. I am currently working on making my own greeting cards to sell.

 Where does your design inspiration come from?
 I know it sounds cliche, but my inspiration comes from all around me. I look at what people are wearing and certain ideas just pop into my head. I always carry a pen and paper just in case I get a great idea while I am out and about. I also follow a lot of great blogs that inspire me as well.
 If a reader wanted to buy your products, how can they find you and your store?
 www.beautifullyelegant.etsy.com
www.beautifullyelegant-beautifullyelegant.blogspot.com
@belegant05http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautifully-Elegant/196477937055815


 Do you have any advice for young girls who are thinking of starting their own business?

 My advice would be to never give up on your dream. If you always have wanted to own your own business- go after it with all your heart. You can accomplish anything you put your mind to.


So, now that you have met Nataly, be sure to check out her Etsy store! She is an amazing woman with a passion for jewelry and an eye for fashion! I hope you enjoyed this Spotlight Interview with Nataly!

No comments: