Monday, October 4, 2010

Paperwork today.....

YUCK, it's Monday..... paperwork today, the part I hate! Business is fun, to an extent. There is always the dreaded paperwork that goes along with your own business! I may throw in a little photo editing this afternoon, just to give me a little pick-me up!!! Why can't I just snap my fingers and have it all done, ya know like they do in the movies... oh wait, that's not real, hhhmmmmppphhh!! Oh well, I guess I better get started, (can you tell I'm stalling?!) I will organize all my papers today, for both businesses, mine and my husbands, and then I will balance the check books, then I will send off all needed papers and reports, and then...... aahhh who am I kidding? I'll be doing good if get to the checkbook at all today!!! :) I'd rather be taking pictures!!!!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

hahaha!! i just did my bookkeeping this morning too. makes me cranky, grrr!! :)