Friday, October 29, 2010

Remember that old saying "A picture is worth a thousand words"?

Over the years I have come to appreciate that saying for what it's worth. I have photo's that really do "speak" to me. I can look at certain pictures and really see the beauty, the life and the story held within. It can be really moving actually. If you have ever taken the time to really absorb a photograph, you can really discern the depth behind it.

For example, I took this picture of a horse over the summer. I really feel this has depth to it unlike a lot of the pictures I have taken. I mean, I have lots of pictures of animals, but this one, it just feels different to me. I get caught up in it for some reason. I really can't explain it, all I know is, this picture touches my heart, and I love it.

He was such a beautiful creature anyways. When I was taking his picture he would come closer and closer to me. He was so sweet and wanted to be pet and played with. We had a good time together! He even took off and ran a little bit then came back to me, like he wanted me to run with him, it was very sweet! His owners say that he has quite the personality, and I certainly could see it that day!

So, I hope you enjoy it. I find him captivating!

No comments: